We are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all who attend.
- Masks and hand sanitizer available at all entrances
- Plenty of room to sit socially distanced (including a balcony)
- Tithes and offerings collected as you exit
- Masks are recommended for kids
- Staff will be wearing masks
- If you or your child is feeling sick, please stay home
If you do not feel comfortable worshipping in person yet, or if you are not feeling healthy, please stay home and enjoy worship online (visit our Facebook page).