The "life" in "life groups" stands for "living in faith everyday," and that's the hope for these groups: that you can find friends with whom to live out your faith. Life Groups involve three things:
- Friendships (Meet, Greet, & Eat)
- Spiritual Growth (Bible Study & Discussion)
- Encouragement (Share & Prayer)
Since we do things a bit differently at FreeChurch, you'll also see groups that simply hang out over food, sports, or hobbies. Give it a try! Our hope is that the relationships formed in these groups will spill over into connecting points throughout the week.
- JOIN: Check out our Life Group Directory to see what's available.
- Want to start a new group? Fill out this questionnaire.
Stop by the Events Table on Sunday and ask about getting involved in a Life Group!